2. Acceptance of the Policy. You accept this Policy by using any part of the Website, including by submitting a form or information request.
3. Changes to Policy. If we make any significant changes to this Policy we will notify you by email or flag this Policy on the Website as updated. You agree to our use of electronic communications with you for purposes of this Policy. If you do not agree to the changes to this Policy, we will continue to maintain and use PI previously collected in accordance with the Policy in force as of that date, but we reserve the right to terminate your further access to any Website functionality.
4. PI. We collect PI that you provide us in connection with your completion of certain Website forms or in connection with your other communications with us through the Website. This Information includes your full name, home or other physical address, email, phone number, gender, marital status, birthdate, age and other information related to your use of the Website or our services. We use PI to communicate with you about the Website and our services, to analyze activity on the Website, to assess and address security issues, and to generally administer and improve the Website. We may also use your PI to provide you with newsletters or our own marketing materials. We use Information in the aggregate for our business purposes and other than as specified in this Policy, we do not use aggregated information in a manner that allows identification of an individual user.
5. Legal. We may use PI as required or permitted by law, including in response to service of legal process (court order, summons, subpoena, and the like). We may disclose PI to law enforcement or regulatory authorities as part of an investigation into activity at the Website (such as a suspected breach). We shall use reasonable measures to limit disclosure and use of such PI. We may use PI in connection with the establishment or defense of legal claims.
6. Security. Although no electronic method of transmission or storage is completely secure, we have, or have caused to be, implemented technical, physical and administrative safeguards designed to protect PI against loss and against unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. We may retain PI as necessary for the purposes stated in Sections 4 or 5 or to otherwise meet legal requirements.
7. Anonymous Information. We may collect AI regarding your use of the Website, such as computer-related information (the device or browser type you use, your Internet Protocol address, or other similar information). We may send to your device a “cookie” or “pixel tag” that contains an identification number that is unique to the device you are using. You may decline, through your browser or machine settings, to provide such cookies or other information to us, although some of the Website’s features or services may not function properly as a result, and some services may not be available at all. We may not recognize or respond to Do Not Track signals. We may use this AI to operate the Website, to enhance the Website, to understand how our Website is used, to investigate and verify proper use of the Website, and to monitor the security and integrity of the Website.
8. Third Party Agents – Access to and Use of the Information. We contract with third parties to assist us in administering the Website, providing certain website functionality through plug-ins and embedded applications, and hosting the Information. This may require you or us to share Information in order to make the Website available for your use. Such third parties agree with us to maintain your privacy in a manner that is substantially consistent with the level of protection set forth in this Policy.
10. Transfer of Information. We may transfer any information we have about you as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving all or part of a company reorganization or other change in company control. We will cause the new entity or owner of our business to agree to comply with terms that are substantially consistent with the terms of this Policy.
11. Information about Children. We do not knowingly collect PI from or about children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that their child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, they should contact us.
12. Your Access to PI. You may request access or updates to your PI or request a correction be made to an inaccuracy in your PI by contacting us as set out below or by using the functionality available on the Website. For security purposes, we may request PI from you in connection with such request.
13. Deleting and Retention of PI. You may request that we delete PI, and we shall attempt to accommodate such requests. However, we may retain and use PI for such periods of time as required by law.
14. Effective Date of Policy. The effective date of this Policy is November 27, 2018.
15. Applicable Jurisdiction. This Policy is governed by the laws of the State of Michigan. We do not represent that it complies with privacy laws outside the United States. If your use of the Website would be subject to the laws of a jurisdiction with which this Policy does not comply, you shall not use the Website.
16. Contact. Please contact us with any questions or comments you may have using the following contact information:
Medicare Benefits Group, LLC.
4485 Commerce Woods Drive, Commerce Township, MI 48382
Attn: James Neil